Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Landlords suck

So my hour meeting this morning turned into a 2 hour meeting where I wanted to shoot myself. As soon as the meeting was out it was time for my mid morning snack so I chowed down on some veggie crisps. These are ok, I don't think I would get them again. I decided to ho home for lunch today to get my daily fix of the Rachel Ray show. I was never into Rachel ray before but since I figured out her show comes on during my lunch hour I always find myself rushing home to watch what she's cooking for dinner tonight. While I was watching I had some left over pizza and salad.
My afternoon snack was an apple. I brought my apple cutter to work and had fresh apple slices at my desk.
I have been fighting back and forth with my landlord over my dog for a few months now and today as I was leaving my work there was a not very nice voicemail from him on my phone. I feel like I'm arguing with my Dad when I talk to him only I don't argue with my Dad I just argue with my stupid land lord. I just can't wait until I get to move out of here in 3 months. Luckily, I was able to run my frustrations out in my normal 3 mile run.

When I got back from running I prepared this great meal idea I got from Tina's blog. It was roasted red peppers, shrimp & feta cheese. It was soo yummy! On the side I had some whole wheat cous cous and steamed broccli.

No comments: