Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Pizza, Pizza, Pizza

The oatmeal ended up not being as fulling as I originally thought and by 10 am I was starving. I had my mid morning snack of Graham Crackers a tad early today. They were very yummy.


Since I was getting my nails done after work I got up early this morning to do a Jillian Micheals exercise tape and then walked around Lake Ella during my lunch break. I would have preferred to run, but its too dark in the morning and I didn't want to get all sweaty during work. When I got back to my desk I had the same chicken salad concept I had the day before. Except today instead of pickles I mixed apples into the mix.. YUM. It's not quite as good as making it fresh at home but still very yummy. On the side I had a Diet Green Tea and some crunchy carrots and cucumbers.

I usually get hungry again around 3:30 and today I had some grapes and almonds to hold me over. I forgot to take a picture of it, I gobbled it up pretty fast. I guess I'm still getting used to taking pics of my food before I eat it.

After I got my nails done I wanted something quick and easy to make to eat so I heated up a Roasted Veggie Kashi Pizza and made a light salad of mixed greens, carrots, cucumbers, grapes, & sun dried tomatoe vinegarette
My dessert was one of my fave new combinations. I mixed together some smart balance butter, splenda & cinnamon and poured it on top of a pear that I baked at 425 for 29 mins. I topped it off with some fat free cool whip. This is sooo yummy and if I could I would eat it every night.

No comments: